- Review the troubleshooting guide in your equipment manual and be prepared to explain the issues that you're experiencing.
- Check your air filter. A dirty air filter is a common cause of problems.
- Write down the model numbers of all your equipment.
- Know how long ago your problem began.
- Make sure the system is accessible – remove anything blocking your products.
- Keep pets in a separate room so they don't get overly excited.
- Arrange for an adult (18 or over) to be home to allow entry to your home.
- Provide a phone number to receive a call from the technicians to confirm the service visit.
- If you rent your home, get your landlord's permission to have your system serviced.
- If you discover your heat pump or air conditioner is frozen, shut it off to allow it to thaw before the technician arrives.
is here to help you get your equipment running as it should.
Give us a call 519-934-3358