Do your research
- What is the history of the company
- How many years have they been in business
- What products do they sell
- Warranty coverages
- Hours of operation
- Licences held
- Are they knowledgable_
- Can they offer government rebates
- Will they supply customer testimonials/references
Where's the best place to find legitimate contractors?
The links below are a good place to start when it comes to finding a qualified HVAC contractor. In the HVAC industry, contractors need to meet certain criteria to be an HRAI member, therefore it's a great place to find contractors who are licensed, qualified and able to offer government rebates.
Word of mouth is also a great way to find the real facts on a contractor, so be sure to ask around!